Your healing and teaching center - natural apothecary, labyrinth and gardens. A place to learn about health & wellness, plant medicine, history and harvesting from nature.
2018 Schedule Coming soon!
Thermography Clinic with Dragonfly Integrative Health Saturday April 7th, 2018
To reserve a spot please contact Dragonfly Integrative Health at (207) 619-2414 or visit www.dragonflyintergrativehealth.com
Thermography—also known as DITI—is a noninvasive, painless, and safe adjunctive diagnostic procedure in which a Meditherm infrared camera is used to record thermal patterns and temperature variations on the surface of the body, producing real-time digital images (thermograms) that reveal sites of physiologic dysfunction and/or abnormal tissue growth, as well as nerve and vascular changes that are invisible to xray and MRI.
A thermogram can be taken of the whole body or a region of interest, such as the breast, abdomen, or carotid. The digital images are compiled and sent electronically to a certified thermologist/MD for interpretation and reporting. Within a few days, the color images and report are sent to you as well as your referring practitioner, if desired.
Thermography is the only method presently available for visualizing pain and is unique in its capability to show physiologic change and metabolic process. Your initial screening will establish a baseline thermal image that will be archived and remain available for future comparison. Experts recommend that you be re-screened annually to monitor for any evolving areas. If abnormalities or concerns are evident, Dragonfly Integrative Health can provide you with consultation and advocacy, as needed.
- Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday, April 28th-29th 9am-5pm. Saturday and Sunday, May 12th-13th 9am-5pm. See "apprenticeships" tab for applications and additional information.
- Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday, May 26th-27th 9am-5pm.
- Advanced Herbal Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday, May 12th-13th 9am-5pm. See "apprenticeships" tab for applications and additional information.
PAT TROTTER WORKSHOP WEEKEND
About Pat Trotter: Pat has been an ongoing student of Herbalism since 1998. Her passion for the earth and our wellbeing is the driving force in her life. Please check out her website -
Sharing a Sense of Sacredness- Saturday May 19th 9am-1pm
description:come and hear how Pat creates her personal ceremony and connection to this earth. Learn her perspective of our relationship to the Wheel of Life (4 directions), Our Relations (plants and animals), and our Senses that are all interwoven in our personal beings. *Book is included - this includes her perspective, and simple exercises toward opening to our selves and those energies around us.
Cost: $55.00 Pre-Registration required. Tickets may be purchased in advance HERE
- Simpler Clean Workshop- Sunday May 20th, 2018 9am-12 noon
Come and hear about those ‘cleaning' products on the store shelf and the hidden toxins they contain! Learn how they are effecting our physical wellbeing and our earth. *A booklet is included in the cost that gives information on the top toxins what we can do to create a healthier home web sites, bibliography and recipes for you to make.I look forward to a lively discussion on this subject!
Products made by Pat will be available for purchase.
- Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday, June 3oth-July 1st 9am-5pm
- Advanced Herbal Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday, June 23rd-24th 9am-5pm
- Herbal Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday July 21st-22nd 9am-5pm
- Advanced Herbal Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday July 28th-29th 9am-5pm
- A Weekend With Deb Fate-Mental: Transformational Work Through Shamanism with Plant & Spirit Allies Saturday & Sunday July 14th-15th 10am-5pm
Deb will lead participants through a series of shamanic journeys, exercises and transformational ritual work. Shamanic journeying is an ancient technique for healing and divination that fits easily into modern life.
Participants will learn
- how to use the shamanic drum journey to meet spirit allies and for personal divination and healing, both physical and energetic
- good question formulation
- protection, boundary, clearing and grounding techniques
- how to work with personal spirit allies for healing
- how to journey to and work with plant spirits for information and healing
- if time allows I may talk about the Fae a bit!
We will also work as a group with certain plant spirits and end with a ritual.
*Please bring a bagged lunch, snacks and beverage.
Workshop fee: $250 for the weekend
Deb may also bring some drumming cd's and clearing sprays with her for sale!
ABOUT DEB FATE-MENTAL:
Deb Fate-Mental is an archetypal Wise Woman and has been in practice for almost a decade. Her healing expertise combines traditional plant lore with authentic, old-fashioned shamanism and spiritual healing. Deb helps people Remember themselves via healings, classes and readings so they may re-connect with Nature and the Divine. Deb is available for in-person healings and divination in Hopkinton, MA and distance via Skype or phone. Aside from healing work, Deb is working on a book and is a Druid-in-training.
What Deb has to say about what she does…
“When I am performing a healing or when I am teaching what I’m really doing is bringing that person into alignment and connection, more specifically nature connection (or interspecies connection) and remembering. That is the current under everything I do. It’s there and it’s what I’m really conveying when I see a client and when I teach. The people who respond the best, whether they’re students or clients, are open to and understand that connection and remember. It’s also what makes me super-fun to have as a teacher and it’s what makes me a powerful healer. It’s what that light is when I work; I remember and can shine out or become that connectedness. It’s imperative that we remember this. That we remember we’re all one family; that we all live on this Earth together in community and we’re all connected. We’ve forgotten this for a very, very long time.”
- Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday August 11th-12th 9am-5pm
- Advanced Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday August 18th-19th 9am-5pm
- Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday September 8th-9th 9am-5pm
- Advanced Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday September 15th-16th 9am-5pm
- Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday October 13th-14th 9am-5pm
- Advanced Herbalist Apprenticeship Saturday and Sunday October20th-21st 9am-5pm
Waiver of Liability
Clients are reminded that it is their personal right and responsibility to make educated choices in their own and their family's health care. Greenwood Herbals does not make these choices for the client but provides educational resources in the historic and traditional uses of herbs.
- Only a physician (MD) can diagnose, treat and prescribe medicines for illness. The role of the herbalist in any healing process is not to consider a client's individual systems but to consider a client as a whole person and to consult the client concerning lifestyle, diet, and herbal recommendations